Lost or Stolen Passport

[cws-row col=66 id=”cols66″][col span=6][cws-widget type=text atts='{“border_style”:”none”,”border_color”:”#1c679f”,”customize_bg”:”0″,”animate”:”0″}’]

Applicants who are over the age of 18 who have had their passport either lost or stolen are eligible to apply. The passport that was lost or stolen must have been active or have expired within the past 5 years.

Individuals who have recently had their passport either lost or stolen will need to apply for a lost or stolen passport. The passport that has been misplaced needs to have been issued when the applicant was over 18; a child’s passport is ineligible to apply as lost or stolen. When a passport is lost or stolen it does need to be reported to the U.S Department of State as soon as possible to help protect your identity. This will put a void on your lost passport which will prevent it from being used. It is important to obtain a new passport after a passport has been lost or stolen to avoid being in a situation where a passport is needed. If you are in a position that requires a passport quickly, Signature Passport Services is able to provide prompt service in obtaining a new passport. When applying for a lost or stolen passport the following items are necessary:

  • A new passport application
  • A statement of lost or stolen passport
  • Proof of U.S citizenship such as a birth certificate, naturalization certificate or old passport
  • Proof of state-issued identification
  • Recent passport photos
  • Intent of travel

[/cws-widget][/col][col span=6][cws-widget type=text atts='{“border_style”:”none”,”border_color”:”#1c679f”,”customize_bg”:”0″,”animate”:”0″}’]

[/cws-widget][/col][/cws-row][cws-row col=1 id=”cols1″][col span=12][cws-widget type=text atts='{“border_style”:”none”,”border_color”:”#1c679f”,”customize_bg”:”0″,”animate”:”0″}’]