child passport

[cws-row col=66 id=”cols66″][col span=6][cws-widget type=text atts='{“border_style”:”none”,”border_color”:”#1c679f”,”customize_bg”:”0″,”animate”:”0″}’]

Applicants under the age of 18 who either have never been issued a passport or have an expired passport will apply for a child passport.

Any applicant under the age of 18 will need to apply for a child passport. Whether a child has never had a passport or has an expired or lost passport, they will always need to apply for a new child passport. A child passport will be issued for 5 years, unlike an adult passport which is issued for 10 years. Applicants ages 16-17, however, will be issued a 10- year passport. Regardless of age, every child does require a passport to leave and enter back into the country, even if they are a baby. If you are in need to obtaining a passport for your child quickly, Signature Passport Services is able to assist with attaining a passport within just a few days. When applying for a lost or stolen passport the following items are necessary:

  • A new passport application
  • Proof of U.S citizenship such as a birth certificate, naturalization certificate or old passport
  • Consent from both parents or legal guardians
  • Proof of identity
  • Recent passport photos
  • Intent of travel

[/cws-widget][/col][col span=6][cws-widget type=text atts='{“border_style”:”none”,”border_color”:”#1c679f”,”customize_bg”:”0″,”animate”:”0″}’]

[/cws-widget][/col][/cws-row][cws-row col=1 id=”cols1″][col span=12][cws-widget type=text atts='{“border_style”:”none”,”border_color”:”#1c679f”,”customize_bg”:”0″,”animate”:”0″}’]